Third Party Motor Insurance
GET YOUR POLICY DOCUMENT BY MAIL AN HOUR AFTER PURCHASE. FAST, AUTHENTIC, RELIABLE
Be rest assured with our third party motor insurance policy. As an insurance broker, Union commercial is able to provide you with the best policy offers available for this product in the market
This policy helps you with compliance with the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria as you are required to have insurance to drive any type of vehicle on the road
- Covers Third Party Property Damage (TPPD) Liability up to N1 million
- Covers Third Party bodily Injury & Death – Liability up to N60 million
- Swift Claims Payment
With Union Commercial, you are never alone when they accidents happen. Providing a solid platform that ensures speedy claims, Union Commerical Third Party Insurance for Vehicles guarantees the following:
– Third Party Property Damage (TPPD) Liability up to N1 million – Third Party Bodily Injury & Death – Liability up to N60 million – 48 hours Swift Claims Payment
The insurance is valid for one year (365 days) only – from the date of the issuance of the insurance certificate.
The Claims notification could be done through any of the following ways:
- Our claims and complaints portal – claims.ucib.com.ng
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Phone – 08100893504
Various documents are required to process different types of claims. These documents are classified/grouped below:
Third Party Motor
1. Accident (Partial Damage)
- Accident motor claim form
- Police report
- Photographs of the damaged parts
- Estimate of repairs
- Death Claim form
- Medical certificate of cause of death
- Death registration certificate
- Burial certificate
- Police report (in case of road traffic accident or gunshot)
PLEASE NOTE that prompt and full claim documentation is a prerequisite to claim processing
Union Commercial as an Insurance broker will oversee the process of your claims with the underwriter to make sure that you are reimbursed in a swift and timely manner
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following are the terms of the agreement between Union Commercial and the buyers of our service. if you do not agree to these terms, you should not purchase any policies through us, so please review these terms carefully.
Union Commercial may modify this contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the products been sold through our website in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
Union Commercial reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time.
Completion of your purchase and Inception of your policy can only take effect when you have provided all required KYC information and fulfilled all requirements for underwriting consideration.
- Annual Insurance Cover
- Limit: Covers Only One Car