UCIB can arrange a comprehensive package of insurance for builders. This could include all the insurance you need as a self-employed builder running your own business, whether or not you have employees.
Alternatively if you require something a little different, we can also search among some of the Nigeria’s leading insurance companies to find the right cover for your business at a competitive price
– Public Liability (cover against 3rd party accidental injury, property damage)
– Employer’s Liability Insurance (as required by law for your employees)
– Personal Accident insurance (protect your income if you’re injured)
– Construction Plant insurance (all-risks cover for your own and hired-in plant)
– Contractor’s all-Risks insurance (for your materials and contracts)
– Motor fleet insurance (for 3 vehicles or more).
Speak to us Today, We will be able to make the recommendations based on your current financial situation, preferences, objectives, risk appetite and time horizon.